Hey there folks…
Here’s another survival story. This one comes from the faraway land of Mexico… where my friend Duque managed to survive a shootout and kidnapping attempt… then he managed to leave that life behind and simply commit to social justice, cold drinks… and cooking tacos.
We're Back! Special Episode: Neurodivergence and My First Autopsy – Dead Men's Donuts
Greetings Travelers! Your favorite snarky medical examiner is here with more morbid adventures! There's a new format. I'm going to alternate episodes: For every episode featuring a survival story, the next episode will be a true story from my own experiences as a Medicolegal Death Investigator… but more importantly… as a Woman Medicolegal Death Investigator on the Autism Spectrum! That's right, just when you thought things couldn't get any weirder- turns out, I'm neurodivergent (of course, a lot of people already knew that but it was news to me) Anyway, this weeks story is a reintroduction to me, my profession and a true recounting of my very first autopsy
- We're Back! Special Episode: Neurodivergence and My First Autopsy
- Charlie's Story Part 2: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep"
- Charlie's Story: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep"
- Deb's Story: How getting punched in the face can save your life
- Rachael's Story: Going Full Cockroach