You probably already knew this, but love makes you stupid. Especially when you’re feeling it for the first time-at the age of 35.
Confused? Yeah, so was Megz when her girlfriend tried to kill her. Hear all about it on this week’s podcast episode, Megz Story.
I swear I’ll get back to writing my own material this week. It’s just with all the crazy shit going on in the world today, I have been finding it difficult to do anything other than watch reruns of Ru Paul’s Drag Race:
In the meantime, here’s the link to the podcast episode.
Charlie's Story Part 2: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep" – Dead Men's Donuts
- Charlie's Story Part 2: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep"
- Charlie's Story: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep"
- Deb's Story: How getting punched in the face can save your life
- Rachael's Story: Going Full Cockroach
- Duque's Story: Cold Water on a Hot Day OR How to survive a Mexican Shootout