I did it. I finally got my first podcast up. But for those of you who are hoping for a fucked up story about someone dying…
The podcast is all about fucked up stories of people LIVING!
That’s right. In an effort to combat the crippling depression, anxiety and ennui resulting from my incredibly traumatizing job- I’m producing a podcast of survival stories. I spend all my time listening to stories of why people are dead- I wanna hear why they’re alive.
But, don’t worry. I’ll still craft dark and morbid tales of depraved deaths for you here on the blog. But if you find yourself a little too depressed, feel free to give this a listen.
First episode is up and available on Anchor and Stitcher and Spotify and PocketCasts. (I think… sorry I’m still trying to figure this shit out. I’m old and technology is strange and frightening.
Charlie's Story Part 2: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep" – Dead Men's Donuts
- Charlie's Story Part 2: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep"
- Charlie's Story: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep"
- Deb's Story: How getting punched in the face can save your life
- Rachael's Story: Going Full Cockroach
- Duque's Story: Cold Water on a Hot Day OR How to survive a Mexican Shootout
If you like it, tell your friends… if you hate it… tell your enemies.