So, here it is- Chris’s story.
Charlie's Story Part 2: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep" – Dead Men's Donuts
- Charlie's Story Part 2: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep"
- Charlie's Story: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep"
- Deb's Story: How getting punched in the face can save your life
- Rachael's Story: Going Full Cockroach
- Duque's Story: Cold Water on a Hot Day OR How to survive a Mexican Shootout
So… I’ve heard that people have had a rough time with anchor cutting off the podcast episodes after only a couple of minutes.
Has anyone had that issue?
Well- just so you know, it’s available on Google Podcasts
Or Apple Podcasts
I’m sorry, I have no idea how to link those
Anyway, my point is- if you want to listen, you can find it all over the place…
and you SHOULD listen… I mean I like that people sometimes enjoy the stuff I write, but the fact is- writing essays can get kind of tedious for me when I’ve spent an entire shift cranking out case files.
SO- my own stories will continue to come suffering down the line. But in the meantime- listen to a survival story or two.