So, I know it’s been a while since I’ve written anything. It turns out podcasts take up a lot of time, but a new adventure in mortality is almost complete. Stay tuned! But in the mean-time- here is the latest podcast episode-
We're Back! Special Episode: Neurodivergence and My First Autopsy – Dead Men's Donuts
Greetings Travelers! Your favorite snarky medical examiner is here with more morbid adventures! There's a new format. I'm going to alternate episodes: For every episode featuring a survival story, the next episode will be a true story from my own experiences as a Medicolegal Death Investigator… but more importantly… as a Woman Medicolegal Death Investigator on the Autism Spectrum! That's right, just when you thought things couldn't get any weirder- turns out, I'm neurodivergent (of course, a lot of people already knew that but it was news to me) Anyway, this weeks story is a reintroduction to me, my profession and a true recounting of my very first autopsy
- We're Back! Special Episode: Neurodivergence and My First Autopsy
- Charlie's Story Part 2: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep"
- Charlie's Story: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep"
- Deb's Story: How getting punched in the face can save your life
- Rachael's Story: Going Full Cockroach