So, I know it’s been a while since I’ve written anything. It turns out podcasts take up a lot of time, but a new adventure in mortality is almost complete. Stay tuned! But in the mean-time- here is the latest podcast episode-
Charlie's Story Part 2: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep" – Dead Men's Donuts
Charlie was victimized by her mother's husband from the time she was 6 years old. As a young adult she continued to live under the thumb of his narcissistic abuse and even gave birth to his child. But Charlie wasn't going to spend her life in that cage. And there's nothing more dangerous than a woman who has nothing left to lose. This is part 2 of a 2 part-story.
- Charlie's Story Part 2: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep"
- Charlie's Story: "If you ever touch me again, I'll stab you in your sleep"
- Deb's Story: How getting punched in the face can save your life
- Rachael's Story: Going Full Cockroach
- Duque's Story: Cold Water on a Hot Day OR How to survive a Mexican Shootout